In addition to saving the City money, Swift911TM offers some additional features for our residents. We can now automatically produce severe weather alerts. If a tornado warning, hazardous materials warning, or shelter in place warning is issued by the National Weather Service, then all residents signed up for Swift911TM will receive phone, text, and email notifications.
- Severe Weather Watch: you will receive a text and email for lesser weather conditions such as tornado watches, sever thunderstorm warnings, winter storm warnings, heat and wind chill advisories, ice storm warnings and a few others.
- Public Safety Alerts:you will receive notifications regarding public safety issues such as crime notifications, boil water advisories.
- General City Alerts: you will receive notifications of street closings, general City programs and events.
- Recreation Program Alerts: you will be notified about recreation programs, sign up deadlines, game cancellations.
- Environmental Program Notifications: you will be notified of Environmental Awareness programs such as tire recycling drive, shred event, Christmas Tree recycling drive.
To sign up now through the web portal please click the Swift911TM icon at the top of this page.
If you need help using the web portal click here for instructions.
Swift911TM MOBILE APP
To get the Swift911TM Mobile App, simply text the word “Swift911” to “99538”. You will receive a response with a link for the Swift911TM Public App within your app store. This app is free and available on most Apple, Android, and Windows smart phones.