Used Car Dealerships
Used car dealerships are are classified as a Special Exception and must meet the general standards for Special Exceptions as well as the following additional conditions:
1. The minimum lot size for a used car dealership will be 20 acres.
2. No outside loudspeakers will be permitted.
3. No streamers or pennants will be permitted on the building or anywhere on the lot.
4. No developed area of a new or used car dealership shall be located within 100 feet of any residentially zoned property.
5. Landscaping will be required around the perimeter of the developed area and within all landscape islands. Islands will be required at both ends of all parking lanes.
For questions regarding this speregarding this special exception use, please contact Chris Anderson.