"People Working Cooperatively" Partnership
- The first line represents the number of people living in the household.
- The second line identifies the amount of income the household generates annually.
Number Of People In Household
Annual Income Levels of Household
What type of home improvements are possible?
PWC is committed to providing the knowledge, products and services needed to help you remain in your home. Certified experts will remove barriers that are major challenges to you. Below are the improvements they can make.
|| Health Issues
Independent Living Issues
How much does the resident have to pay?
There is no cost to residents. The Forest Park Environmental Program and PWC will cover all material costs and labor expenses. All you have to do is "sign-up" and qualify within the income requirements.
How can I sign up for the "Whole House" Improvement Program?
Step 1 - Contact PWC's Call Center
PWC has establish a phone number to call when requesting assistance. Just tell them you are from Forest Park and want to participate in the "Whole House" Improvement Program. A staff member will ask you questions concerning your household, income, utility provider and home repair needs.
Phone Number: 513-351-7921 Email Address: email@example.com
PWC will place the provided information in an application and mail it to you.
Step 3 - Once you have received the mailed application, you must:
- Sign the application thus signifying the accuracy of the information.
- Provide proof of your claimed income and home ownership (if information isn't available online).
- Mail or fax the signed application and needed documentation to PWC staff.
- Sign the authorization form for participation in this program.
PWC staff will review all documentation to determine your eligibility.
It is recommended you contact PWC 7 to 10 days after mailing in the requested information to see if your information has been approved.
- 513-351-7921 (Registration)
- 513-482-5110 (Production Support/Service Scheduling)