There are two (2) ways Hamilton County residents can properly dispose of "information sensitive" documents.
- Residential Paper Shredding Events
(for large amounts of paper)
- Forest Park Community Shredding Event
Maximum per Vehicle - 3-5 Boxes/Bags of Paper
September 25, 2021 10 am - 1 pm
West Kemper Park (1280 West Kemper Rd)
This is an annual event. It is sponsored by the Forest Park Environmental Program and the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Phi Psi Omega Chapter, Twenty Cultured Pearls Foundation.
Important things to remember
1. All paper/documents will be shredded "off-site." This means paper will be collected, placed in "locked" containers, and then transported to the company's facility where it will then be shredded.
2. Unacceptable Items include:
* NO three-ringed binders or binder clips or large metal objects
* NO wet paper, plastics or pressurized containes
* NO hard drives, CDs or disks of any kind
* NO Video tapes/film reels or ink cartridges/toners
* NO batteries or electrical items
* NO syringes
* often paired with Forest Park's Used Tire Collection Event *
- Countywide Shredding Event Schedule
Visit Hamilton County R3source for schedule.
(for small amounts of paper)
- Available to residents when building is open
(Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 PM)
- Can shred paper clips and staples
- Small amounts ONLY