Vacant Property Registration
Please complete a Vacant, Foreclosed Property Registration form and return it to the Department of Community Development. The completed form may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or filed in person at 1201 W Kemper Rd. Forest Park, OH 45240. If you have any questions, please call the Department of Community Development at (513)-595-5215.
A property registered as vacant must still be held to property maintenance standards:
- No signs are to be placed on the building exterior or windows.
- Grass must be cut before reaching 7 inches in height, and all noxious weeds must be removed.
- The property must remain clean and free of litter.
- The premises (buildings, gates, etc.) must remain locked.
- Windows and doors visible from the street may not be boarded.
- The building must be free of insecure overhanging objects. Any replacements must match with the property.
- Handbills, circulars, and advertisements must be removed in a timely manner.
- Standing water such as swimming pools and unnatural ponds must be eliminated.