The Property Maintenance Division also responds to complaints regarding property maintenance or upkeep.
If necessary, a citation can be issued to bring a home owner into compliance with the standards of the community, but our experience has been that about 90% of home owners will take care of a problem voluntarily if notified of the issue.
City Code Requires
- Grass height must not exceed 7 inches
- Trash cans must be brought in on the day of pick-up
- Vehicles must have current tags, inflated tires, and no broken windows to be considered operable
- Houses must be painted with no boarded windows, garage doors, etc.
- Property should be kept litter free at all times
If you would like to report a property that is not maintaining these standards, please complete a Property Complaint.